Full Time Kitchen Porter
Join an exceptional team at Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
We are passionate about ensuring a memorable stay for our guests, and strive to ensure personal service, commitment, and individuality are at the heart of all we do.
Our aim is to create a truly memorable stay for all our guests so they will want to come back time and time again.
We aim to ensure that every customer’s visit is a memorable one- which cannot be achieved without our incredible team. We know that our staff play a vital role in the success of our company, so we are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and professional people to join us and help maintain and build on our excellent standards and reputation.
We take pride not only in making sure that our customers have the best possible experience, but also on being a great company to work for. We hand-pick our team based on skills, experience and a great attitude, and we do expect the highest standards of work.
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to clean our kitchen and support our cooking staff. This is an entry-level job but if you are good at it, you will be invaluable in making sure our kitchen is always sanitized and tidy.
- Keep all kitchen work surfaces (counters, sinks, stoves, walls) clean and sanitized.
- Sweep and mop floors at the beginning and end of shift.
- Be ready to clean up spills to avoid hindering operations.
- Wash cookware, utensils and cutlery fast to keep them in rotation.
- Arrange equipment and ingredient deliveries.
- Keep the food and supply storage areas organized.
- Take out the garbage.
- Help with routine food prep tasks (such as peeling and chopping vegetables) when needed.
If you think you will enjoy the buzz of a busy kitchen, we’d like to meet you.
Full time hours: 40 per week
Expected start date: 15/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time Contract
Salary: £20,800.00 per year
Contact Paul Birkenhead at email@example.com.