Are you an experienced Food & Beverage Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
At Legacy Group of Hotels and Resorts we have an exciting new opportunity for a Food & Beverage Manager to join the team at New Place Hotel in Hampshire.
As the Food & Beverage Manager you will oversee the entire Food & Beverage operation and team, taking responsibility for ensuring high standards of service are consistently delivered.
You will recruit, manage, support and guide our vibrant and diverse team to ensure they create fantastic memories for all of our guests; whether they are dining in our fast-paced restaurant, having a relaxing breakfast or afternoon tea, enjoying a drink on the outside Terrace, attending an event or simply having room service and a night in front of the TV!
You will be the ultimate hospitality professional able to make each guest feel special and have the ability to encourage, and motivate team members to do the same. Your outstanding knowledge of all things food and drink related will inspire those working with you and you will enjoy sharing your knowledge and making sure regular training and development is on the menu at of the Manor House Restaurant.
Contributing to the hotels strategic planning activities, you will take an active role in driving food and beverage sales, forecasting, creating and marketing a hotel calendar of food and beverage events.
You will manage the department’s payroll budget as well as other food and beverage operating costs in line with the budget ensuring targeted profit contributions are achieved.
Of course, being a Food & Beverage Manager requires a lot of skill and dedication, so you will have incredible organisational skills and attention to detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Does this sound like a tempting opportunity you’d like to explore further? Then we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary.
- 28days holiday each year, including bank holidays .
- Hotel based incentive schemes.
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company.
- Free meals on duty.
- You will already have Food & Beverage management experience within a multi outlet 4/5 Star Hotel and experience of managing a fast paced restaurant.
- You will have knowledge and experience of effectively managing large scale conferences, banqueting events and weddings.
- You will have excellent knowledge of wines and some Sommelier experience would be an advantage.
- You will have experience of leading large diverse teams and will enjoy developing team members and motivating them to be their best. Experience of working with seasonal teams would be an advantage due to the nature of our recruitment and payroll budgets.
- You’ll be motivated by delivering outstanding service and enjoy building rapport with guests and colleagues.
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised, charming and friendly approach.
If you are looking to join a team in a property that is more than just a hotel, New Place has something for everyone with a grand manor house, smart business centre and an array of bedrooms, all surrounded by expansive gardens.
As you enter the ornate wrought-iron gates, meander through the picturesque surroundings and step into the enchanting New Place Hotel, an air of comfort and relaxation greets you. The hotel offers an array of contemporary amenities including, an on-site gym, pool, croquet lawn, and even a cricket pitch.
Seamlessly blending traditional and contemporary spaces, New Place Hotel is situated within 32 acres of landscaped gardens with a Grade I listed manor house, 33 event spaces and quaint mews bedrooms.
New Place Hotel’s romantic setting, impeccable service and endless possibilities present the perfect place to say “I do” in the Hampshire countryside.
The charming countryside setting and superb facilities make New Place Hotel perfect for an indulgent weekend away, corporate meetings or celebrations with family and friends.
|High Street | Shirrell Heath | Hampshire | SO32 2JY | 01329 833543 | email@example.com